American Legion Training
There is a lot of training available to Legion members and officers.
The American Legion Basic Course is a self-paced online course designed to present, in 5 modules + a conclusion module, the basics of the American Legion including its history and programs.
Be the One training (Veteran Suicide)
1. Be the One in person training at the Department HQ (click this link to register and FMI)
2. VA Save training (veterans suicide, similar to Be the One)
Additional training available includes:
- Training Tuesdays for post commanders and adjutants
- The American Legion College, which is a week long event held at National HQ in Indianapolis
- Training Newsletters
- Training in Box
- Combined Americanism Conference
- How to Charter a Post
- Writing a Resolution for National